Introducing the Microsoft Graph Security API Recognition Program
You can now be recognized for contributing any type of sample in the form of code in any language of your choice, scripts, playbooks, dashboards, notebooks and Odata queries using the Microsoft Graph Security API! Your contributions will be highlighted in the Microsoft Graph Security solutions GitHub contributors page and promoted via Blogs and Tweets for increased visibility and discoverability. Check out steps to get started, additional new samples and possible integration options. Look forward to seeing your contributions flow in!
Getting started with Microsoft Graph video series
Learn firsthand what can do with Microsoft Graph and how to get started with different types of scenarios in these short videos. Watch now.
- Microsoft Edge WebView for Office Add-ins
- Office Add-ins community call–May 8, 2019
- [Outlook add-ins] Check certificate if mailbox.getCallbackTokenAsync starts returning “An internal error has occurred”
- New Office 365 Developer Program benefits for Visual Studio Subscribers!
- Batching custom function calls for a remote service
- Extend custom functions with XLL user-defined functions (preview)
- Browers used by Office Web Add-ins
- Excel add-in tutorial
- New App registrations experience is now generally available!
- The Microsoft Identity platform is OpenID Connect certified!
- Our Thoughts On Implicit Grant with Microsoft Identity
- Microsoft Graph SDK for Java Release Notes for May 2019
- Microsoft Graph @ Build 2019: Recap
- Build 2019 Microsoft 365 keynote discussion – Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast
- MIME format support for Outlook mail and attachments in Microsoft Graph (preview)
- Build 2019: Microsoft Graph powers the Microsoft 365 platform
- Microsoft 365 at Build 2019 – the guide
- Microsoft Teams community call–May 21, 2019
- Messaging Extensions available on mobile devices for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Platform Enhancements for Build 2019
- Microsoft Teams community call–April 16, 2019
- SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – General SP Dev SIG recording – 30th of May 2019
- SharePoint Dev Weekly – Episode 41
- SharePoint Framework Community Call Recording – 23rd of May 2019
- New updates and capabilities for developers at SharePoint Conference
- SharePoint Dev Weekly – Episode 40
- SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – General SP Dev SIG recording – 16th of May 2019
- SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – May 2019 monthly community call recording
- SharePoint Dev Weekly – Episode 39
- SharePoint Development Community (PnP) – May 2019 update
- SharePoint Framework Community Call Recording – 9th of May 2019
- SharePoint Dev Weekly – Episode 38
- SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – General SP Dev SIG recording – 2nd of May 2019
Meet the community
Meet David, David is an Office Development MVP in the USA.
What is the coolest Office 365 developer feature for you?
The SharePoint PnP initiative. I have a huge passion for community camaraderie.
What school did you graduate from?
What’s your favorite city to live in?
Los Angeles…the weather and easy access to the mountains and beach are hard to beat.
What did you want to be when you were a kid?
It’s always involved computers. My parents say I was born with a mouse in my hand.
Which words or phrases do you most over-use?
“It is what it is.” – Essentially, don’t dwell on the negative if you can’t change it.
Which talent would you most like to have?
Teleportation! Not sure if that’s a talent, but I’d love it to make travel easier!
Where would you most like to live?
New York City – So much cultural variety.
What is your most treasured possession?
My family. Without them, I would not be who I am.
What is your most marked characteristic?
Passionate desire for positive and collaborative chemistry. I love being part of a team.
Spaces or tabs?
Just tab it in….give it a little tab tab tabby tab! (Happy Gilmore anyone? hehe)
Join the developer program and sign up for the developer newsletter.
Thanks to our community call contributors
Todd Baginski (Canviz), Lance Austin (BXB Digital at Brambles), Shane Young (MVP), Erwin van Hunen (Rencore), Chris Kent (DMI), Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com), Kyle Schaeffer (Spiritous), Julie Turner (Sympraxis Consulting), Stefan Bauer (n8d), Ejaz Hussain (Content and Code), Ramin Ahmadi (Content and Code).