In this session of PnP Weekly, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore), and typically a special guest from the PnP Community, discuss the latest news and topics around Microsoft 365 development.
In this episode, Vesa and Waldek are joined by Luise Freese – MVP – Microsoft 365 business consultant/Maker. Their inspiring conversation touches on impostering, inclusion, mind mapping, functional drawing, practice, facilitation, less code & more power, and planned chaos. If you’re feeling like an under-qualified topic expert – 1) you are human, 2) you will enjoy this discussion along with the articles. This week Waldek is working on a CLI command that checks tool stack for compatibility with the version of SPFx being invoked for a given project, Luise will be facilitating calibration workshops, and Vesa will continue to be more-or-less on vacation.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your PnP Community.
This episode was recorded on Monday, February 17, 2020.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 30-45 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly (or older #SPDevWeekly). We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
Microsoft / PnP articles:
- “Bobble and grow” ?? a bonus episode of The Intrazone | Mark Kashman (Microsoft)
- Adaptive Cards 1.2 are GA in Microsoft Teams | Ojasvi Choudhary (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 Developer Day: Dual-screen experiences | Kevin Gallo (Microsoft)
- How to use Power Virtual Agents to simplify IT and unf*ck User Experience | Luise Freese
- A brand new preview version of the Microsoft Teams Yeoman generator | Wictor Wilén (Avanade)
- *Release update* The new files experience in Microsoft Teams | Microsoft
- No-code solution to expose SharePoint portal in Microsoft Teams | Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP (Microsoft)
- Building Microsoft Teams personal apps using SharePoint Framework | Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP (Microsoft)
- How to fix the authentication issues with personal apps using SharePoint pages | João Ferreira (Beezy Inc)
- PowerAutomate and SharePoint OData filter queries | Velin Georgiev (Pramerica)
- Office UI Fabric React Grouped DetailsList – Display Tree-like Hierarchy | Alex Terentiev (SharePointalist)
- Site Design Deployment Made Easy | Al Eardley (CPS)
- Episode #88 – Using PnPjs with SharePoint Framework – Episode 1 | Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys)
- SharePoint development state in 2019: story based on sharepoint.stackexchange analysis with Power BI | Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq)
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to SharePoint/Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 18th of February 2020