In our May call, we chatted all about Azure Blob Storage with PowerApps!
Thanks to our presenters Todd Baginski, and Shane Young. Also, a big thanks to everyone for answering questions in chat.
See you all next month, Power on!
– Todd Baginski and Chuck Sterling
Our agenda for this month’s call included:
- Todd Baginski – PowerApps Blob Storage fundamentals and architecture overview, and recent news, community activities and monthly tips
- Shane Young – PowerApps Blob Storage integration with data and common use cases.
Watch the May call here.
View the presentation here.
Resources from May’s call
- Upload files from PowerApps using the Azure Blob Storage connector
- HOW TO: Work With Azure Blob Storage In PowerApps
- Todd – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivWA8RuXedA
- Shane – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0MmiaGO_o
- Azure Storage Account overview
- PowerApps Blob Storage Connector Documentation
- Azure Storage scalability and performance targets for storage accounts
More questions? Visit https://Community.PowerApps.com
- April 2019 updates for Microsoft PowerApps
- May 2019 updates for Microsoft PowerApps
- Import components from cloud apps
- PowerApps Canvas App Accessibility Guidelines
- Release notes
Community Contributions – THANK YOU!
- Reza Dorrani @rezadorrani – Calendar overlay with PowerApps
- Mariano Gomez Bent @dgpblogster – Weather app with MSN weather connector
- Garry Trinder @garrytrinder – Creating Test Plans for PowerApp
Next month’s call is on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 8:00am PST. We look forward to sharing with you then!
These calls are the 3rd Wednesday of each month where we will share the latest news about PowerApps, demonstrate tips and tools to help you build awesome PowerApps. You will meet the PowerApps product team and community experts to get your questions answered.
You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/powerappscommunitycall