The SharePoint PnP Community monthly call is our general monthly review of the latest SharePoint and Microsoft 365 PnP topics (news, tools, extensions, features, capabilities, content and training), engineering priorities and community recognition for Developers, IT Pros and Makers. This monthly community call happens on the second Tuesday of each month.
Last week’s first ad hoc PnP Virtual Conference was hugely successful, PnP Virtual Conference recordings are available now. In this call: Latest recap on SharePoint Roadmap include Performance, Microsoft Teams and Inner loop improvements along with Permission and AuthZ. Current UserVoice entries reviewed, taxonomy APIs and Store for SPFx recently delivered and now it’s time to cast your votes to set new priorities. The latest Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community (PnP) – September 2020, will be available soon! Thank you to contributors and organizations for your awesome participation in this Community. The host of this call was Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft). Q&A takes place in chat throughout the call.
Intelligent Intranet digital experience and solution enabler refresh – site templates, training and a 4-step journey for getting your customer’s teams up and running quickly with Microsoft 365. Session introduces viewers to latest Intelligent intranet digital experience site and to 2 Solution Accelerators – New Employee Onboarding Hub and Microsoft 365 learning pathways found in SharePoint look book. Learning Pathways Partner Referral Program and New Employee Onboarding (NEO) Partner Early Adopter Program are reviewed.
- Register for a First Time Contributor Session – September 9, 14 or 16.
- Register for a Community Docs Session – September 18, 28 or 30.
- Register for Using PnP SPFx Samples w/NVM – September 11, 15 or 29.
This call was delivered on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. The call agenda is reflected below with direct links to specific sections. You can jump directly to a specific topic by clicking on the topic’s time stamp which will redirect your browser to that topic in the recording published on the Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community YouTube Channel.
- SharePoint community update with latest news and roadmap – 4:54
- UserVoice status for SharePoint Dev – 8:55
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved in past month – 12:54
- Featured Topic: Intelligent Intranet digital experience and solution enabler refresh – 15:48
The full recording of this session is available from Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/m365pnp-videos.
Presentation slides used in this community call are found at OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- The intelligent intranet
- SharePoint look book
- New Employee Hub
- Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways – Training, Learning, Adoption
- Microsoft 365 learning pathways – Documentation and description
- Learning Pathways Partner Referral Program
- New Employee Onboarding (NEO) Partner Early Adopter Program
- PnP Virtual Conference – September 2020 – Summary and Recordings
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3
- New Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices (PnP) team members
- PnP Weekly – Episode 95, with MVP guest Tomasz Poszytek | @TomaszPoszytek
- New guidance on publishing SharePoint Framework solutions to Store | https://aka.ms/spfx
- New article series – Building for Microsoft Teams using SharePoint Framework | https://aka.ms/spfx
- New SharePoint look book templates for modern SharePoint – New employee Onboarding and multiple education scenarios |
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community (PnP) – August 2020 update is available | http://aka.ms/m365pnp
- UserVoice –
- PnP Weekly – Videos
- PnP Weekly – Podcasts
- M365 Community Documentation – (non-dev)
- SharePoint Documentation and Guidance – (technical)
- SharePoint Framework v1.11
- SharePoint Framework v1.11 release notes
- Exploring how to get started on open-source and community work?
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/m365pnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 9th of September 2020