SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on every second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 9th of April 2019. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel). The host of this call was Mikael Svenson (Puzzlepart) from the SharePoint PnP MVP Core team.
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from April 2019 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 1:40
- Latest news and announcements around SharePoint dev – 2:45
- A quick look on the SharePoint Dev UserVoice top 10 entries – 8:06
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved in past month – 9:03
- Demo – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – Tooling to automatically transform classic publishing pages to modern – 11:02
- Demo – Andrew Connell (Voitanos) – Building business applications to Microsoft Teams using Microsoft Graph with SharePoint Framework – 29:04
- Q&A – 54:07
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Development April 2019 monthly summary
- SharePoint Provisioning Service
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 10th of April 2019