SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the April 18th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on April 18th, 2019
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) – 4:45
- PnP PowerShell updates – Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) – 6:48
- Modernization tooling updates – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – 9:25
- Demo – List formatting tips – Using Custom Row Actions with Live list updates – Chris Kent (DMI) – 11:44
- Demo – Uploading files to SharePoint from PowerApps using Microsoft Flow – Chaks (Microsoft) – 22:32
- Demo – Using Azure automation for automatic provisioning of your SharePoint and Microsoft Teams structures – Markus Möller (Avanade) – 34:35
- Q&A- 49:00
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- Column and view formatting samples in GitHub
- SharePoint Provisioning Service – Easily provision sample modern portal content to your own tenant
- Slides used in this community call
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is May 2nd, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 19th of April 2019