SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the September 19th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on September 19th, 2019
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 4:39
- PnP Tenant schema updates – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) – 7:00
- PnP PowerShell updates – Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) – 9:39
- Modernization tooling updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 11:14
- Demo – Katie Swanson (Microsoft) – Designing modern portals with SharePoint, including new Look Book designs! – 13:48
- Demo – Ramin Ahmadi (Content and Code) – Building a site creation management solution with SPFx, Azure Functions and tenant templates – 34:58
- Q&A – 49:03
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- SharePoint Look Book – Designs for modern SharePoint sites
- SharePoint Provisioning Service – Easily provisioning Look Book designs to any tenant in the world
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- Slides used in this community call
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is October 3rd, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 20th of September 2019