SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the June 13th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on June 27th, 2019
- SharePoint News and updates – 5:53
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 14:41
- PnP PowerShell updates – Bert Jansen (Rencore) – 15:59
- Modernization tooling updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 17:56
- Demo – Chaks (Microsoft) – Getting started with custom forms using PowerApps in SPO – 20:41
- Demo – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) – Introduction to new OneDrive community samples – 48:19
Notice – As covered in the community call, we will take a summer break for July. We will not be having community calls or delivering SharePoint Developer weekly updates. Back in normal business on 1st of August.
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- OneDrive community samples GitHub repository
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- SharePoint Provisioning Service – Easily provision sample modern portal content to your own tenant
- Slides used in this community call
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is August 8th, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 28th of June 2019