SharePoint Dev Community (PnP) – General SP Dev SIG recording – 28th of November 2019.
Topics covered on November 28th, 2019
- General community news
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 7:49
- PnP PowerShell updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 9:06
- Modernization tooling updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 10:46
- Demo: List view web part, view formatting and connected web parts – building simple solutions without code | Chris Kent (DMI) – 16:45
- Demo: Show the progress of your PnP Provisioning process using SharePoint Application customizer and SignarlR | Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) – 25:07
- Q&A – 52:47
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- Slides used in this community call
- Sergei’s blog post on his solution – Show the progress of your PnP Provisioning process with SharePoint Application customizer and SignalR
- Source code for the Sergei’s solution
- SharePoint Modernization Partner Guidance – Feedback welcome
- Office 365 developer program site – Need to become a Tenant Admin to test look book capabilities? Get a Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription (free tenant for 90 days)
- SharePoint Provisioning Service – Easily provision look book designs to any tenant in the world
- Source Code behind the look book provisioning service
- SharePoint Provisioning templates on Github
- PnP Provisioning Tenant Templates documentation
- Page transformation documentation
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- PnP Power Shell
- SharePoint Modernization Tools
- SharePoint Look Book and pdf – Designs for modern SharePoint sites
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is December 12, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 29th of November 2019