SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the September 6th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/sppnp-videos.
Topics covered on September 6th, 2018
- General announcements and latest news – 5:49
- SharePoint Dev roadmap update – 10.46
- Demo – Vesa Juvonen – SharePoint Online Management Shell in PowerShell Gallery – 15:08
- Demo – Paolo Pialorsi – Preview on tenant level provisioning engine support coming to PnP templates and provisioning engine – 21:50
- Demo – Erwin van Hunen – Preview on upcoming PnP PowerShell support for the tenant level provisioning changes – 32:21
- Demo – Sean Squires – Applying a Site Script when a site collection is associated with a hub site – 44:16
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- SharePoint Online Management Shell in PowerShell Gallery
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework
- Getting started with Site Designs
- Getting started with PnP Provisioning Engine
Other mentioned topics
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 7th of September 2018