SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on every second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 9th of October 2018. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel).
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from September 2018 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 4:38
- A quick look at the SharePoint Developer roadmap – 14:19
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved with in past month – 17:21
- Demo – Preview of SharePoint Framework 1.7 capabilities from Ignite 2018 – Pat Miller (Microsoft) – 19:16
- Demo – Branding and Site Script announcements from Ignite 2018 – Sean Squires (Microsoft) – 37:13
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- Ignite 2018 – BRK3314 – SharePoint Development for Enterprises – What’s New and what’s next – Recording still missing but should be there soon
- Ignite 2018 – BRK3090 – Customizing Modern SharePoint Sites: Branding, Site Scripts, and Site Designs
- SharePoint Development October 2018 monthly summary
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 10th of October 2018