SharePoint monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call is on every second Tuesday of each month where we go through a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 10th of July 2018. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel).
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from June 2018 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 4:37
- Top 10 UserVoice entries for SharePoint Dev and quick status – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice – 9:35
- Summary of July 2018 Release – Summary of released materials around SharePoint Development since last monthly call – 11:56
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved within past month – 13:06
- SharePoint Starter Kit for modern experiences – 15:28
- A quick look at the SharePoint Developer roadmap – 17:02
- SharePoint 2019 development platform – Premilinary list of supported dev capabilities – 18:32
- Demo – Using Microsoft Graph Custom Schema extensions with SharePoint Framework – Luis Mañez (ClearPeople) – 25:26
- Demo – SharePoint Starter Kit – Building extending footer for communication site – Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com) – 42:46
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the call
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Development July 2018 monthly summary
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 11th of July 2018