SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek and Vesa were joined by Julie Turner (Sympraxis Consulting) to talk about the work she is doing around the SharePoint Development roadmap and topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Office 365 CLI
- SharePoint Fest Chicago
- Thrive Conference
- European Collaboration Summit
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- SharePoint Dev Graphics presentation – Feel free to use any way you want wherever you want
- SharePoint Roadmap pitstop November – Mark Kashman (Microsoft)
- Docker & SharePoint Framework (SPFx) – Quick Tip – Using Office 365 CLI – David Warner (Catapult Systems)
- Puzzlepart presents modern PDF conversion/export for SharePoint – Mikael Svenson (Puzzlepart)
- Office UI Fabric for Aurelia – Magnus Danielson
- SPFx and Microsoft Bot – a Starting point – Gašper Rupnik (Kompas Xnet)
- Other people mentioned in the discussion included Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting), Todd Klindt (Sympraxis Consulting), Bob German (Microsoft), Bert Jansen (Microsoft) and Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 11th of December 2018