SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. This video was recorded on Monday 7th of January 2019.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute (this went way too long due to a good discussion with João). Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Updated versions of the SharePoint on-premises CSOM NuGet packages – SharePoint engineering
- Setup SharePoint Starter Kit from any platform – Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore)
- Turbo-boost Quick Chart Web Parts with Flow – Matti Paukkonen (Innofactor)
- Working with Application Permissions (App-Only Auth) in SharePoint Online and the Microsoft Graph – Vardhaman Deshpande (Content and Code)
- SharePoint Framework development: some gotchas and how to solve them – Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq)
- SPFX ListView Command Set and Panel – Yannick Plenevaux ()
- Tracking code in Tenant Wide Extensions list – Dennis Goedegebuure (Winvision)
- Extending SharePoint: Let users get a “simple link” to a document or folder – Jonas Bjerke Hansen (IT Relation A/S)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 8th of January 2019