SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, guys were joined by Wictor Wilén (Avanade). This video was recorded on Monday 4th of February 2019.
Video at SharePoint Dev YouTube channel.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
- Office 365 CLI
- Microsoft Teams tabs developed using SharePoint Framework – Tutorial
- A survey around interest on using SharePoint Framework also as a platform for Office client add-ins – Thanks for your input advance
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- SharePoint Saturday at Chennai – February 9th, 2019
- SharePoint Saturday at Salt Lake City – February 9th, 2019
- Organize your SharePoint sites with megamenu navigation and new “change the look” options – Mark Kashman (Microsoft)
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – January 2019 – SharePoint Dev team
- Use paging to browse through the SharePoint recycle bin – Stephan van der Knijff (Mavention)
- Using the latest SharePoint PnP Core Online dependency in your Azure Functions – Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet)
- Deploy SPFx app package to SharePoint from Azure DevOps with modern authentication – Markus Moeller (Avanade)
- SPFx project structure – Hristofor Hristoforov
- How to check permissions for current user – SharePoint Online / SPFx – Hristofor Hristoforov
- Applying out of the box modern themes via REST API – Anoop Tatti (Content and Code)
- SharePoint Online Multi-language Modern Sites – real case, pros, and cons – Luis Ribeiro (DevScope)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 5th of February 2019