SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, guys were joined by Martina Grom (atwork). This video was recorded on Monday 25th of February 2019.
Video at SharePoint Dev YouTube channel.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
- Role of Office 365 groups under the different services in Office 365
- Microsoft Ignite Tour content and location
- The naming of the services and functionalities in SharePoint – What is modern and what modern is no longer modern?
- Office 365 CLI
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- First steps with the Microsoft Vision API – Toni Pohl (atwork)
- Modern SharePoint site creation with site designs and REST – Simon Ågren (Sogeti)
- Deploy Application Insights globally on modern SharePoint – João Ferreira (BindTuning)
- Extract information of Communication sites to Excel – David Ramalho (BindTuning)
- Fabric UI React GroupedLists inside Pivot Tabs – Thomas Berman (Cadenza Software)
- Typical issue with regional settings for a multinational company in Office 365 – Giuliano De Luca (HUGO BOSS)
- Episode #44 – Create Teams with Microsoft Graph – Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com)
- Leverage Custom Permissions in Azure AD Applications – Andrew Connell (Voitanos)
- How to let the warnings not fail the SharePoint Framework build process – Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet)
- Use `npm version` to upgrade the version of your SPFx solution – Stefan Bauer (n8d)
- SPFx Tree Organization Chart WebPart – João Mendes
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 26th of February 2019