SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from August 30th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on September 13th, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering at 7:30
- PnP JS Core library update at 17:26
- Office 365 CLI update at 19:23
- Reusable SPFx controls update at 21:09
- Demo – Luis Mañez (ClearPeople) – SharePoint Framework Application Customizer analyzing page comments using Azure Text Analytics API – 23:15
- Demo – Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com) – Calling Microsoft Graph from SharePoint Framework using v1.6 release – 37:24
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Office 365 CLI documentation
- PnPjs documentation
- PnP SPFx React content controls – Web Part Title, Placeholder etc.
- PnP SPFx property pane controls – Property pane controls
- Luis’s sample from GitHub
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is September 27th, 2018, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are encouraged (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 17th of September 2018