SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from August 1st is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on August 1st, 2019 – Call hosted by Bert Jansen (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering (5:30)
- PnP JS Core library update (9:49)
- Office 365 CLI update (11:20)
- Reusable SPFx controls update (14:01)
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – (14:22)
- Demo – Velin Georgiev (Pramerica) – Guest Hidden App Customizer (14:54)
- Demo – Vardhaman Deshpande (Content and Code) – Using Microsoft Rush with SPFx libraries (23:45)
- Demo – Velin Georgiev (Pramerica) – Claim an issue in spdev-issues list on GitHub for CLI development (39:52)
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- Velin – Sample code
- Vardhaman – Blog post | Sample code
- Microsoft Rush
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is August 15th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 2nd of August 2019