SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from May 23rd is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on May 23rd, 2019 – Call hosted by Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering (4:36)
- Demo – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – Preview on integration between Fluid Framework and SharePoint Framework (12:57)
- PnP JS Core library update (16:52)
- Office 365 CLI update (22:17)
- Reusable SPFx controls update (23:48)
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – (26:22)
- Demo – Ejaz Hussain (Content and Code) – Retrieving and presenting dynamic reports using Microsoft Graph data (28:07)
- Demo – Ramin Ahmadi (Content and Code) – Using Material UI Components in SharePoint Framework solutions (37:29)
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- Ejaz – Blog post | Code Sample
- Ramin – GitHub sample
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is June 6th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 26th of May 2019