SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from April 25th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on April 25th, 2019 – Call hosted by Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering (4:04)
- PnP JS Core library update (11:33)
- Office 365 CLI update (14:18)
- Reusable SPFx controls update (16:55)
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – (19:14)
- Demo – Ramin Ahmadi (Content and Code) – Print list items using templates with SPFx list view command set (21:16)
- Demo – David Warner II (Catapult Systems) – Using SPFx Library components in your solutions in an optimized way (28:27)
- Demo – Federico Porceddu (Avanade) – Modern Page Model handling with PnP/PnPjs (38:37)
- Demo – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – Out of the modern page templates and single part app pages build with SharePoint Framework (48:10)
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- Ramin’s demo solution in GitHub
- David’s demo solution in GitHub | Blog post
- Federico’s demo solution in GitHub | Blog post
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is May 9th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 26th of April 2019