SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from January 31st is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on January 31st, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering – 6:17
- PnP JS Core library update – 16:34
- Office 365 CLI update – 20:18
- Reusable SPFx controls update – 21:38
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 23:44
- Demo – Yannick Plenevaux (PVX Solutions) – How to use Office – UI Fabric panels in your SPFx solutions? – 27:37
- Demo – Andrew Connell (Voitanos) – Simplify SPFx – Testing config with Jest Presets – 38:46
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- Yannick’s sample – blog post | sample
- Andrew’s topic on Jest tests – blog post | npm package
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is February 14th, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 1st of February 2019