SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from November 7th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered in the November 7, 2019 call hosted by Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft)
Latest updates on:
- PnP JS Core – 4:38
- Office 365 CLI – 7:40
- Reusable Controls for SPFx – 9:01
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 10:28
- Development news from Microsoft Ignite 2019 around SharePoint Framework and related topics – 11:54
Demos delivered jointly by Luca Bandinelli (Microsoft) & Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft):
Unfortunately due to recording issue on the call, actual visual presentation of the demos are missing. We are looking into doing re-recordings of these specific demos to share them separately as soon as possible.
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- SharePoint Framework React Controls v1.10.0 released
- From new Microsoft Teams experiences to the all-new Project Cortex—here’s what’s coming soon to Microsoft 365 – Jared Spataro (Microsoft)
- Fluid Framework private preview (Microsoft)
- The Future is Fluid – Jeff Teper (Microsoft)
- SharePoint look book v2
- New SharePoint Framework web part sample gallery – aka.ms/spfx-webparts
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is on November 21st, 2019, see you then! This one will be a special call directly from Ignite to cover latest announcements on this area.
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 7th of November 2019