Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
Jeremy Thake led a great, interactive call this month with guest speakers including:
- Todd Baginski discussed PowerApps/Microsoft Flow connectors to Microsoft Graph
- Paul Schaeflein discussed Adaptive cards and Office UI Fabric and Microsoft Graph calls
- Mark Stafford discussed the OpenAPI 3.0 progress for Microsoft Graph
Thanks to our community contributors:
- Laura Kokkarinen – SharePoint Site Design
- Ashish Trivedi – Graph for Win32 and WPF
- Chris O’Brien – PowerShell Script Cloud Azure Functions
- Magnus Sandtorv – Education Space : Intune device management for students
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, August 7, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From June’s call
Jeremy Thake – Introduction to Microsoft Graph
Todd Baginski – PowerApps/Microsoft Flow and Graph connector
- HOW TO: Make a custom connector for PowerApps and Flow that calls the Microsoft Graph API
Paul Schaeflein – Adaptive Cards and Office UI Fabric
Mark Stafford – Open API
- Swagger web site for Microsoft Graph
- OpenAPI descriptions for Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft OpenAPI.net repo
Microsoft Graph community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Microsoft Graph issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Graph recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Graph UserVoice