Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
This month‘s topics:
- Mark Stafford from the Microsoft Graph team hosted the call and shared the new PowerApp templates powered by Microsoft Graph. Learn more at: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/category/templates/
- Sudhi Ramamurthy from the Office Platform team talked about modern Excel programmability and how you can use Microsoft Graph to power apps that use Excel calc engine.
- Gavin Barron from Intergen shared a very cool app that he built for his personal productivity. The app uses Microsoft Graph, Bot Framework and Azure Functions, and helps him efficiently manage his calendar.
- Andrew Connell from Voitanos launched the new Microsoft Graph Community samples repo. Developers can now contribute and share their code and projects that integrate with Microsoft Graph: https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-community-samples
Thanks to our community contributors: Andrew Connell, Gavin Barron, Harmon.ie team, Michael LaMontagne, Laura Kokkarinen, Julie Turner, Manish Kumar, Vesa Juvonen and Paolo Pialorsi
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, May 1, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From April’s call:
- PowerApps templates: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/category/templates/
- Excel REST API: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/docs/api-reference/v1.0/resources/excel
- Microsoft Graph Community repo: https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-community-samples
Microsoft Graph Community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback
- Microsoft Graph issues and technical questions – StackOverflow
- Microsoft Graph recommendations and suggestions – Microsoft Graph UserVoice