Join us on the first Tuesday of every month for the Microsoft Graph API community call. You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall.
This month, we had a special call with Yina Arenas and the Microsoft Graph team live from our annual MVP summit.
- Caitlin Bales, an engineer from the Microsoft Graph SDK team, shared an overview of our preview. Java SDK and demonstrated using it to integrate with OneNote APIs.
- Three of our MVPs detailed how they’re using Microsoft Graph to create new value and efficiencies for organizations.
- Paul Schaeflein shared how he used the Microsoft Graph APIs to create modern office add-ins for Sperry Software 365.
- Mikael Svenson, CTO of Puzzlepart, demonstrated how they’re using Microsoft Graph for Groups management automation.
- Paolo Pialorsi walked through how he’s using Microsoft Graph to enable Teams provisioning scenarios.
Thanks to our community contributors: Sahil Malik, John Liu, Giuliano De Luca, Paolo Pialorsi, Joshua King, Tony Phillips.
Watch the call here.
View the presentation here.
Next month’s call is on Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Submit your questions and topics here.
From March’s call
- Microsoft Graph Java SDK – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphjava
Microsoft Graph Community call
- Recurring monthly community call calendar invite – https://aka.ms/microsoftgraphcall
- Monthly community call topic requests and questions – https://aka.ms/ybuw2i
- Previous monthly call recordings – Office Development YouTube Channel
Microsoft Graph feedback