SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly review for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from an engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on the second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday, November 12, 2019. The call agenda is reflected below with direct links to specific sections. You can jump directly to a specific topic by clicking on the topic’s time stamp which will redirect your browser to that topic in the recording published on the SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel). The host of this call was Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft).
- SharePoint Dev engineering update with latest news and roadmap – 6:18
- UserVoice status for SharePoint Dev – 8:20
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved in past month – 10:18
- Topic – Latest on SharePoint hub and related features | Melissa Torres (Microsoft) | @Meltorac – 11:50
- Option to centralize and sync permissions
- Hub-wide usage insights/analytics
- Cross-site navigation
- Associated Hubs
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Development November 2019 monthly summary
- Melissa Torres’ session at Microsoft Ignite 2019 – Architecting your intelligent intranet with SharePoint hubs, branding, and site designs
- Book of News – Microsoft Ignite 2019
- SharePoint look book
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 – On Demand recordings
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop: October 2019
- SharePoint Provisioning Service
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 13th of November 2019