SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly review for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from an engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on the second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday, December 10, 2019. The call agenda is reflected below with direct links to specific sections. You can jump directly to a specific topic by clicking on the topic’s time stamp which will redirect your browser to that topic in the recording published on the SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel. The host of this call was Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft).
- SharePoint Dev engineering update with latest news and roadmap – 2:49
- UserVoice status for SharePoint Dev – 12:06
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved in past month – 13:13
- Topic – Latest on OneDrive & SharePoint integration capabilities with Power Apps and Power Automate | Chakkaradeep Chandran (Microsoft) | @chakkaradeep – 14:10
- Demo: Simple Customization – Conditional Formatting of list – rows and columns
- Demo: Modernizing InfoPath to Power Apps – transitioning off Workflows and InfoPath for business processes
- Demo: Integrated Solutions – Repeating Tables
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Development December 2019 monthly summary
- Chakkaradeep Chandran’s sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2019 – Business process solutions with SharePoint lists and libraries, Modernizing InfoPath to Power Apps,
- Create InfoPath Repeating tables for SharePoint with PowerApps | Shane Young | @ShanesCows
- Power Apps Customer Stories
- Workflow and InfoPath Modernization Scanner
- Updated – SharePoint Framework developer training package (December 2019)
- Samples – New SharePoint Framework Extensions sample gallery
- Exploring how to get started on open-source and community work?
- Building modern search experiences with SharePoint Framework web parts
- SharePoint Modernization Partner Guidance First release!
- Community Survey
- Book of News – Microsoft Ignite 2019
- SharePoint look book
- Microsoft Ignite 2019 – On Demand recordings
- SharePoint Roadmap Pitstop November 2019
- SharePoint Provisioning Service
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 11th of December 2019