In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Porto, Portugal-based MVP, João Mendes – Senior Office 365 Solution/Architect Developer, Storm Technology Ltd | @joaojmendes. The episode’s discussion focuses on being familiar with your tools in order to create beautiful apps, the need for a Fluent tutorial, and top features that could be added to SPFx one day and on João’s story-filled career. There were many articles and videos (20) delivered by Microsoft and Community members in the last week. Attend Microsoft Ignite if you’re seeing this post in the March 2-5 timeframe. This session was recorded on Monday, March 1, 2021.
This episode was recorded on Monday, March 1, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 – 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 – March 2–4, 2021 – Microsoft
- Building better products together with our customers – Jeff Teper (Microsoft) | @jeffteper
- Announcing Microsoft 365 Multi-Geo coverage in Brazil – John Mighell (Microsoft)
- Manage and deploy Microsoft 365 Apps from partners in the Microsoft 365 admin center – Snigdha Verma (Microsoft)
- Guide to Microsoft 365 Apps deployment and servicing at Microsoft Ignite – Meenah Khosraw (Microsoft)
- Your Guide to Microsoft Teams @ Spring Microsoft Ignite 2021 – Microsoft
- Manage meeting space availability with Microsoft Teams Panels – Microsoft
- Microsoft 365 PnP tech community hub – Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices | @m365pnp
- Microsoft 365 PnP tech community blog – Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices | @m365pnp
- Microsoft Graph Mailbag – Intro to Microsoft Graph and Top 5 API Requests – Rabia Williams (Microsoft) | @williamsrabia
- CLI for Microsoft 365 v3.6 – Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm
- SharePoint Framework samples by author – Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices | @m365pnp
- My Personal Apps (Links) – João Mendes (Storm Technology) | @joaojmendes
- Transform hyperlink columns into clickable video thumbnails – João Ferreira (Beezy) | @Joao12Ferreira
- Create a London Underground Line Status Bot using Power Virtual Agents & Azure Management API in Dataverse for Teams – Leon Armston (Intelogy) | @LeonArmston
- How to see the documentation for Classic PnP PowerShell – Paul Bullock (Capa Creative) | @pkbullock
- Forcing an Azure Function to Process Queue Storage Messages one at the time – Laura Kokkarinen (Sulava) | @LauraKokkarinen
- Episode #143 – Creating Teams Messaging Extensions with Yo Teams v 3.x – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- A Compliance conversation with Joanne Klein – Sarah Haase | @sarahhaase, Antonio Maio | @AntonioMaio2, Mike Maadarani | @mikemaadarani and Joanne Klein | @JoanneCKlein
- CLI for M365 in Azure DevOps with Yannick Reekmans – Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast | @m365devpodcast, Jeremy Thake (Microsoft) | @jthake, Paul Schaeflein (Addin365) | @paulschaeflein , and Yannick Reekmans (Qubix) | @YannickReekmans
- Power Apps Twitter Word Cloud – Todd Baginski (Canviz) | @toddbaginski
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative – Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community – Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practice (PnP) – 2nd of March