In our June call, we chatted all about canvas PowerApps coding guidelines and standards!
Thanks to our presenters Todd Baginski, and Ted Pattison. Also, a big thanks to everyone for answering questions in chat.
Our agenda for this month’s call included:
- PowerApps coding guidelines and standards
- Recent news, community activities and monthly tips
See you all next month, Power on!
– Todd Baginski and Chuck Sterling
Watch the June call here.
View the presentation here.
Resources from June’s call
- PowerApps Canvas App Coding Standards and Guidelines Whitepaper
- Building Canvas Apps using Standard Guidelines and Best Practices
More questions? Visit https://Community.PowerApps.com
- Introducing AI Builder for Power Platform
- Northwind Traders relational data sample
- Introducing PowerApps Portals: powerful low-code websites for external users
- JSON for canvas apps
- ConfirmExit for canvas apps
Community Contributions – THANK YOU!
- April Dunham @aprildunham: Business Card Reader
- Mariano Gomez Bent @dgpblogster: Google Maps Component
- Dhawal Seth @dhawallseth: Too many to list!
Next month’s call is on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 8:00am PST. We look forward to sharing with you then!
These calls are the 3rd Wednesday of each month where we will share the latest news about PowerApps, demonstrate tips and tools to help you build awesome PowerApps. You will meet the PowerApps product team and community experts to get your questions answered.
You can download a recurring monthly calendar invite at https://aka.ms/powerappscommunitycall