SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on every second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 14th of August 2018. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel).
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from July 2018 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 4:37
- Top 10 UserVoice entries for SharePoint Dev and quick status – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice – 11:40
- Summary of August 2018 Release – Summary of released materials around SharePoint Development since last monthly call – 13:16
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved with in past month – 14:22
- A quick look at the SharePoint Developer roadmap – 16:10
- Demo – Updates on SharePoint Site Designs and Site Scripts – Summer 2018 – Sean Squires (Microsoft) – 18:05
- Demo – Preview of SharePoint Framework v1.6 – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – 48:49
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from http://aka.ms/spdev-presentations.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Site Designs and Site Scripts – Summer 2018 update
- SharePoint Development August 2018 monthly summary
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 15th of August 2018