SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on every second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 11th of December 2018. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel). The host of this call was Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) from the SharePoint PnP Core team.
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from November 2018 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 4:39
- Latest news and announcements around SharePoint dev – 6:12
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved with in past month – 10:54
- Demo – Alex Terentiev (SharePointalist) – Microsoft Graph Teams API usage from SharePoint Framework solutions – 14:08
- Demo – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – Latest on the open-source modernization tooling and guidance – 27:01
- Q&A – 56:35
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Modernization Guidance and open-source tooling
- Microsoft Team Graph API reference
- SharePoint Development December 2018 monthly summary
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 12th of December 2018