SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on every second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 12th of February 2019. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel). The host of this call was Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com) from the SharePoint PnP Core team.
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from January 2019 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 4:31
- Latest news and announcements around SharePoint dev – 7:21
- A quick look on the SharePoint Dev UserVoice top 10 entries – 13:17
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved with in past month – 17:01
- Demo – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – New modern page and branding announcements – page title region changes, section backgrounds, mega menu, site header, site footer etc. – 18:59
- Preview – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – Preview on upcoming self-service provisioning service – 39:48
- Q&A – 56:21
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Development February 2019 monthly summary
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 13th of February 2019