SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the December 13th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/sppnp-videos.
Topics covered on December 13th, 2018
- General announcements, latest news and roadmap update on SharePoint Dev (announcement of upcoming SPFx 1.7.1) – 4:04
- Bi-weekly view formatting tip – How to use Flow actions with view formatting – Chris Kent (DMI) – 12:32
- Demo – Real world experiences on building a modern portal to SharePoint Online – Subrato Kumar Pati (Technovert) – 22:14
- Demo – SharePoint site PnP provisioning using Microsoft Flow, and Azure Automation Runbook – Venkat Konjeti (Technovert) – 42:46
- Q&A – 59:02
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- Column and view formatting samples in GitHub
- Office UI Fabric Icons
- Blog post around the column and view formatting topic from Chris Kent (DMI)
- Blog post around the PnP Provisioning setup from Venkat Konjeti (Technovert)
- Preview PnP Provisioning Service – Currently in private beta testing and does not work in your tenant!
- Slides used in the community call
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is December 27th, 2018, see you then!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 14th of December 2018