SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the March 21st meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos. This was a special community call broadcasted live from the MVP summit.
Topics covered on March 21st, 2019
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 4:54
- PnP PowerShell updates – Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) – 6:20
- Modernization tooling updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 7:35
- Demo – List formatting tips – Conditionally Launch Flows using List Formatting – Chris Kent (DMI) – 12:32
- Demo – DevOps pipelines: Speeding up SPFx solutions packaging by using parallel jobs – Velin Georgiev (Pramerica) – 23:22
- Closing – 33:06
Notice that due to a recording failure, Chak’s demo is not part of the recording, which was mentioned on the agenda. It will be released as a separate demo at the SharePoint Developer YouTube channel.
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is April 4th, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 25th of March 2019