SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the August 22nd meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on August 22nd, 2019
- SharePoint News and updates – 6:35
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 12:00
- PnP PowerShell updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 13:27
- Modernization tooling updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 13:57
- Demo – April Dunnam (ThriveFast) – Contact and Twitter list view formatting samples – 17:07
- Demo – Chris Kent (DMI) – Using and contributing column and view formatting samples – 30:35
- Demo – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – Using the modernization scanner to understand your classic workflow and InfoPath usage – 38:13
- Q&A – 49:51
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- Column and view formatting samples at GitHub
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- SharePoint Provisioning Service – Easily provision sample modern portal content to your own tenant
- Slides used in this community call
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is September 5th, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 23rd of August 2019