SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP) – General SharePoint Development Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly call recording from the March 7th meeting is now available from the PnP YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on March 7th, 2019
- PnP CSOM Core library updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 4:23
- PnP PowerShell updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 8:12
- Modernization tooling updates – Bert Jansen (Microsoft) – 10:25
- Demo – Customizing modern page approval workflow – Chaks (Microsoft) – 18:00
- Demo – List formatting tips – Alternate row styles – Chris Kent (DMI) – 36:19
- Demo – DevOps pipelines, and how-to setup SPFx configuration per environment? – Velin Georgiev (Pramerica) – 45:17
- Closing – 1:00:47
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is March 21st, 2019, see you there!
General SharePoint Dev Special Interest Group bi-weekly calls are targeted for anyone who’s interested in the general SharePoint development topics. This includes CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting etc. topics. More details on the SharePoint development community from http://aka.ms/sppnp. We also welcome community demos, if you are interested in doing a live demo in these calls!
You can download recurrent invite from http://aka.ms/spdev-sig-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the SharePoint development community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 8th of March 2019