SharePoint development monthly community call is our monthly event for SharePoint developers to stay up to date on the latest changes to SharePoint Dev topics from engineering and community perspective. This monthly community call happens on every second Tuesday of each month and we cover a summary of SharePoint Development engineering news, latest guidance, status in UserVoice, community contributions and other relevant topics.
This is the recording of SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices (PnP) monthly community call from Tuesday 11th of June 2019. Here’s used agenda with direct links to specific sections, if you want to directly jump to a specific topic (will redirect your browser to SharePoint Dev YouTube Channel). The host of this call was Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft).
- Latest SharePoint community metrics from May 2019 (YouTube, GitHub etc.) – 7:24
- Latest news and announcements around SharePoint dev – 10:15
- A quick look on the SharePoint Dev UserVoice top 10 entries – 12:00
- Community contributors and companies which have been involved in past month – 14:41
- Demo – Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) – Exporting and importing modern pages cross sites and tenants with PnP tools – 17:32
- Demo – Nikola Metulev (Microsoft) – @metulev – Using Microsoft Graph Toolkit controls in SharePoint Framework – 29:17
- Discussion – Andrew Connell (Voitanos) & Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) – State of SharePoint Framework and key areas to concentrate as a SharePoint developer – 45:15
Full recording – available from SharePoint Developer YouTube channel – http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Notice – We will have a summer break related on the community calls during July. We will not be having community calls or delivering SharePoint Developer weekly updates during this time. Back in normal business on August 2019.
Presentation slides used in the community call is available from OneDrive.
Additional resources on covered topics and discussions.
- SharePoint Development June 2019 monthly summary
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit
- SharePoint Provisioning Service
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Recurrent invite to SharePoint Development monthly calls – http://aka.ms/spdev-call
- SharePoint Developer documentation – http://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- SharePoint Development Issues – http://aka.ms/spdev-issues
- SharePoint GitHub organization – http://github.com/SharePoint
- SharePoint Development UserVoice – new feature requests – http://aka.ms/spdev-uservoice
“Too many links, can’t remember” – not a problem… just one URL is enough with http://aka.ms/sppnp.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 12th of June 2019