SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek and Vesa were joined by Albert-Jan Schot (Mavention) to talk about the work he is doing around the SharePoint Development topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- SharePoint Design Guidance – Microsoft
- Ignite 2018 Design Look Book – Microsoft
- SharePoint Starter Kit – Microsoft
- Modernization Tooling and Guidance – Microsoft
- Tenant-wide provisioning with SharePoint PnP – Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com)
- AppSettings in SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Staging – Markus Möller (Avanade)
- Highlight events on Modern SharePoint with images – João Ferreira (BindTuning)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 23rd of October 2018