SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek and Vesa were joined by Bert Jansen (Microsoft) to talk about the work he is doing around the SharePoint Development topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes (this one went way too long). Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Preview of upcoming SharePoint Framework 1.7 – Teams apps in SharePoint and single part page layout – demo during the call (jump to demo in the video)
- sitedesigner.io – Free Site Script creation tool – Mikko Punamaki
- Chris Kent (DMI) dressed up as a bug or a spider or… something…
- SPFx Search web parts which support custom templates – Franck Cornu (aequos)
- Preview of page transformation for SharePoint Online users – Bert Jansen (Microsoft)
- Modernization Tooling and Guidance – Microsoft
- Kick-start SPFx build chain on any file change – Stefan Bauer
- Microsoft SharePoint Framework Training Module – Getting Started with SharePoint Framework – Andrew Connell (Voitanos)
- New SharePoint view formatting samples now available – Chris McNulty (Microsoft)
- SharePoint view formatting samples in GitHub – Chris Kent (DMI), Todd Baginski (Canviz)
- Announcing General Availability of SharePoint Server 2019 – Bill Baer (Microsoft)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 30th of October 2018