SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek and Vesa were joined by Velin Georgiev (Pramerica) to talk about the work he is doing around the SharePoint Development topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes (this one went way too long). Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Long discussions in the video where on the following topics
- Welcoming Velin to the PnP Core team with clarification what it means and what is required to get into the team if you are an MVP
- Community contribution in general – why do people live to be involved?
- Discussions on the success of the SharePoint Framework – why more and more customers are taking it into use?
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Bring your apps to more places with new SharePoint Framework and Microsoft Teams releases
- Building Microsoft Teams Tabs using SharePoint Framework
- Building Microsoft Teams tab using SharePoint Framework – Tutorial
- Hosting Microsoft Teams Tabs as a solution in SharePoint
- Subscribe to list notifications
- Using single part app pages in SharePoint Online
- Share data between client-side web parts
- Isolated web parts
- SharePoint Online – Analyze User Feedback using Sentiment Analysis API and Microsoft Flow – Joseph Velliah (Hubfly)
- List-Item-Attachments control – João Mendes
- Paul Bullock (Capa Creative)
- Stylelint with SPFx integration – Sergei Sergeev
- How to Add Folders and Files into Master Page Gallery on Modern Team Sites – Alex Terentiev
- Provisioning Teams with a Site Design, Flow and Microsoft Graph – Laura Kokkarinen (Sulava)
- Episode #34 – Consuming OneDrive Files from SharePoint Framework via Microsoft Graph – Paolo Pialorsi
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 13th of November 2018