SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek and Vesa were joined by Luca Bandinelli (Microsoft) to talk about the work she is doing around the SharePoint Development roadmap and topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes (this one went still slightly too long). Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
- Next steps for the SharePoint Framework – Roadmap and topics like upcoming Content Security Policy (CSP)
- European SharePoint Conference 2019
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Teams Custom Tab – Video Recorder App using SharePoint Framework
- Information architecture in a flat SharePoint world
- Team order and creation process – Part 1 (In Finnish, but understandable with translation services)
- Discussion on a Twitter question related to the app pages
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 28th of November 2018