SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek and Vesa were joined by João Ferreira (BindTuning) to talk about the work she is doing around the SharePoint Development roadmap and topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute (this went way too long due to a good discussion with João). Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Site Scripts & Site Designs – Fall 2018 Update – Microsoft
- New no-code solutions for custom formatting in SharePoint – Chris McNulty (Microsoft)
- Using PnPJS and Async/Await to Really Simplify Your API Calls – Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting LLC)
- How to create an SPFx project using a specific version – Stefan Bauer
- How to use specific NodeJS version with your SPFx project – Stefan Bauer
- SPFx — Application customizer — Festivals – Anoop Tatti (Content and Code)
- Connect to Azure AD secured SignalR Hub from your SPFx code – Sander Schutten (InSpark)
- Enable Jest testing of SharePoint Framework Projects in One Simple Step – Andrew Connell (Voitanos)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 18th of December 2018