SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, guys were joined by Patrick Rodgers (Microsoft). This video was recorded on Monday 14th of January 2019.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute (this went again too long due to a good discussion with Patrick). Please do give us feedback on this video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- SharePoint Saturday San Diego – Saturday 19th of January, 2019
- SharePoint Saturday St Louis – Saturday 19th of January, 2019
- Scottish SharePoint & Office 365 User Group – Tuesday 15th of January, 2019
- sitedesigner.io – Mikko Punamäki
- Introducing the SharePoint REST API v2.0 – Mikael Svenson (Puzzlepart)
- Add Google Analytics to SharePoint modern pages – Joel Rodrigues (CPS)
- SPFx solution using PnPjs to consume Project Online REST API – Joel Rodrigues (CPS)
- How to properly add an Application Customizer to an existing SPFx Web Part Project – Corey Roth
- SPFx WebParts responsive to Modern Page sections – Yannick Plenevaux
- How to add a call to action to a Hero WebPart Tile layout – Sébastien Levert (Valo Intranet)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 15th of January 2019