SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, guys were joined by Mikael Svenson (Puzzelpart) to talk about the work he is doing around the SharePoint Development topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Upgrading to SharePoint Framework 1.6 – Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com)
- Modifying terms using app-only tokens in SharePoint – undocumented workaround – Mikael Svenson (Puzzlepart)
- Using Vue.js in SharePoint Framework Applications. Part I: Whats and Whys – Alex Terentiev (Sharepointalist)
- Apply SPFx extensions to SharePoint Hub Sites using PnP PowerShell – João Ferreira (Bindtuning)
- SPFx: Calling AAD secured Azure Function on behalf of a user with AadHttpClient – Vardhaman Deshpande (Content and Code)
- Announcing Azure Pipelines with unlimited CI/CD minutes for open source – Microsoft
- Using Flow to Replace SharePoint Timer Jobs – April Dunnam (ThriveFast)
+ virtual cameo appearance by Erwin van Hunen (Rencore) and a SharePoint dev office puppy called Luna (11 weeks).
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 17th of September 2018