SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and typically Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one location. This video was recorded on Monday 2nd of September 2019. In this video guys were joined by Velin Georgiev who works as a Technical Architect in Pramerica.
Video at SharePoint Dev YouTube channel.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minute, but they always go slightly longer than intended if they get lost on the discussion, like this time. Please do give us feedback on this video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Discussions in the video were on the following topics:
- Office 365 CLI introduction
- Why Office 365 CLI exists?
- What’s the main changes in the Office 365 CLI v2 compared to previous version?
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- New Microsoft 365 E5 subscription with EMS now available for developers – Michael Aldridge (Microsoft)
- New web parts coming to SharePoint – August 2019 – Chris McNulty (Microsoft)
- SharePoint Starter Kit – Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI v2 – Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore)
- PnP/SPFx 1.9.0 released – What’s new? What’s changed? – Stefan Bauer (N8D)
- Share SharePoint list and library items to Microsoft Teams – Joao Ferreira (BindTuning)
- Staff sample using List Formatting – David Ramalho (BindTuning)
- SharePoint Framework Design Series: Layout Patterns — Part IV – Hugo Bernier (Point Alliance)
- Fixing base64 SVG icons in SPFx — an interactive post – Hugo Bernier (Point Alliance)
- Get list of recent documents in SharePoint – Joel Rodrigues (Storm Technology)
- Create SPFx Library components containing Office UI Fabric React – Vardhaman Deshpande (Valo Intranet)
- Using Polyfills for IE11 in SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Solutions with PnPjs – Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting)
- Homepages on Sharepoint all share the same unique ID – Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet)
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 3rd of September 2019