In this session of SharePoint Dev Weekly, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft), Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore), and typically a special guest from the SharePoint PnP Community, discuss the latest news and topics around SharePoint development.
In this episode, Vesa and Waldek are joined by Erwin van Hunen – Lead architect at Valo Intranet. In addition to drawing attention to the recent advancements being delivered by the SharePoint Community and Microsoft, Vesa, Waldek and Erwin’s discussion this week focused on Erwin’s pioneering work on and evolution of PnP Provisioning and PnP PowerShell, the shaping of a tenant templating engine (support for Azure, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint) – PnP .Net Core SDK, .NET frameworks, and tools – CLI and PowerShell.
As always, if you need help on an issue, want to share a discovery, or just want to say: “Job well done”, please reach out to Vesa, to Waldek or to your PnP Community.
This episode was recorded on Monday, January 27, 2020.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 30-45 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #SPDevWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- SharePoint Saturday – St Louis 2020 | #M365SatSTL
- Meetings Capture application demo in Microsoft Teams | Jeremy Thake (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 and Graph Code Sample – Meeting Capture | Microsoft
- Community demo – Building Office Add-Ins using SharePoint Framework | Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft)
- Use a CLI to get an access token for your AAD Protected Web API | Paul Schaeflein (AddIn365)
- Quick Tip: Getting [HTTP]:500 when approving permissions in the API Management page | Jarbas Horst (Valo Intranet)
- Automate your CI/CD workflow using Office 365 CLI GitHub Actions | Office 365 CLI
- PnP ListPicker Control For SPFx | Nanddeep Nachan
- Episode #85 – Building Teams Personal Apps with SPFx v1.10.0 | Paolo Pialorsi (Piasys.com)
- SharePoint SPFx extension – Advanced copy and move | Joel Rodrigues (Storm Technologies Ltd)
- Retrieving thumbnails/previews for SharePoint files and pages via Microsoft Graph API’s | Mikael Svenson (Microsoft)
- Using Cypress for end to end testing your SharePoint solutions | Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet)
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 28th of January 2020