SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, guys were joined by Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet) to talk about the work he is doing around the SharePoint Development topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- New innovations in SharePoint & Microsoft 365 deliver power and simplicity for content collaboration – Jeff Teper (Microsoft)
- Do more with new upcoming SharePoint development capabilities announced at Ignite 2018 – SharePoint Developer Team (Microsoft)
- Roadmap Slides from MS ignite 2018 – Susan Hanley
- PnP/SPFx Generator Version 1.2.0 released with Vue.JS support – Extension to oob SPFx Yeoman templates – Stefan Bauer
- SharePoint Modern Page Best Practices – Greg Zelfond (SharePoint Maven)
- Google Search Query sample for searching SharePoint Framework samples – Jeff Angama
- SharePoint Design Guidance – SharePoint Design Team (Microsoft)
- SPFx Basics – How to get a query string value – Corey Roth
- Handling The SharePoint REST API Search Threshold Limit In SPFx – Jayakumar Balasubramaniam (Hubfly)
- Enabling Multilingual/Localization in SharePoint Framework applications – Jayakumar Balasubramaniam (Hubfly)
- How to expose a firewall-protected web service to the cloud with Azure Relay? – Laura Kokkarinen (Sulava)
- New release of SharePoint Online Client Browser with support for SharePoint Server 2019 Public Preview – Bram de Jager
- Best practices for discovering files and detecting changes at scale – SharePoint Developer Team (Microsoft)
+ virtual cameo appearance by Erwin van Hunen (Rencore). We are still trying to get him as a visitor due to high demand from the community so it will happen sooner or later.
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 2nd of October 2018