SharePoint Dev Weekly is a videos series where Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore) will have a weekly discussion on the latest SharePoint Dev topics. They will talk about few specific topics in the video and we’ll collect also other weekly SharePoint Dev news on these blog posts so that you can easily follow the most interesting engineering and community articles from one single location. In this episode, Waldek was joined by Chris O’Brien (Content and Code) to talk about the work he is doing around the SharePoint Development topics.
These videos are published each week and they are intended to be roughly 20-30 minutes. Please do give us feedback on this new video series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work in Twitter with a hashtag of #SPDevWeekly. “Sharing is caring!”
Topics mentioned in the video
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this video. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- “I love this #SharePointFramework thingy!” – Juha Koivula (Valo Intranet)
- A Modern Site Architecture – Joanne C Klein
- SharePoint PnP Dev SPFx JS SIG Call – Oct 11th, 2018 – Screenshot Summary – David Warner (Catapult Systems)
- How to create a Microsoft Graph SharePoint Web Part to show recent OneDrive files – Tony Philips (Cloud Design Box Ltd)
- SharePoint Framework – Deploy SPFx WebParts to SharePoint Library – Nanddeep Nachan
- New PNP/spfx generator will include automated SPFx project version check of any project created. – Stefan Bauer (n8d)
- Fixing horizontal scrolling in your DetailsList using ScrollablePane and Sticky – Corey Roth
- SharePoint REST API Metadata Explorer – Sergei Sergeev
If you’d like to have a specific visitor in the weekly videos and/or have specific questions to SharePoint engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 16th of October 2018