SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from December 20th is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on December 20th, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering – 4:58
- PnP JS Core library update – 15:21
- Office 365 CLI update – 20:17
- Reusable SPFx controls update – 21:22
- Demo – Elio Struyf – New map and chart controls for SharePoint Framework solutions – 23:51
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 27:41
- Demo – Luis Mañez – React teams tab suggested members – 32:16
- Demo – David Warner – Combining Docker, SPFx & Office365 CLI – 43:17
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- The presentation used in the community call
- The release notes for SharePoint Framework 1.7.1
- SPFx Web Part / Teams tab Group members suggestion – Code sample from Luis Mañez (ClearPeople)
- SharePoint Starter Kit
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable web part property controls
- Reusable react controls for SharePoint Framework solutions
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- PnP SPFx Yeoman Generator – Extends the out-of-the-box experience with open-source community capabilities
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is January 3rd, 2019, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- PnP SPFx Yeoman generator
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 21st of December 2018