SharePoint Framework Special Interest Group (SIG) bi-weekly community call recording from November 22nd is now available from the SharePoint Development YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/spdev-videos.
Topics covered on November 22nd, 2018
- SharePoint Framework update from Microsoft Engineering – 10:52
- PnP JS Core library update – 20:30
- Office 365 CLI update – 23:06
- Reusable SPFx controls update – 24:58
- PnP SPFx Yeoman extension – 27:00
- Kemal Sinanagic – PnPjs Site Designs and Site Scripts – 28:51
- Anoop Tatti (Content and Code) – Convert to PDF and Copy Classic Link SPFx extensions – 43:31
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
- SharePoint PnP community call feedback survey
- Demo code – SPFx command extension that copies the classic link (path) of a selected item
- Demo code – SPFx command extension to convert documents to PDF using an Azure function
- The release announcement for SharePoint Framework 1.7
- Release notes for SharePoint Framework 1.7
- Tutorial – Building Microsoft Teams tabs using SharePoint Framework
- Latest documentation on SharePoint Framework
- Found an issue with SharePoint Dev? – please let us know at http://aka.ms/spdev-issues.
- @pnp scoped libraries
- Reusable controls webcast
- Office 365 CLI
- SharePoint Dev UserVoice – for new feature requests
Other mentioned topics
Next Meeting is December 6th, 2018, see you then!
- SharePoint Framework engineering update from Microsoft
- Office 365 CLI Updates
- SPFx reusable controls
- Possible engineering asks for the field – input, feedback, and suggestions
- Cover any open questions on the client side development
- Demonstrate SharePoint Framework in practice – also community demos are more than welcome (let us know, if you’re interested)
You can download recurrent invite from https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call. Welcome and join the discussion!
“Sharing is caring”
SharePoint Team, Microsoft – 23rd of November 2018